Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Simon Wednesday Challenge - Something New



I am playing along with the Simon Wednesday Challenge - Something New.   I have the You Make My Heart Spin and Handwritten Happiness.   I had yet to ink them up so I pulled them both out and got to stamping!    I used Mermaid Lagoon and Tumbled Glass.   I then used a mixture of Perfect Pearls and flicked it onto the card panel.   The panel was trimmed with a Blueprint that has been retired! 



I stamped the images on Neenah Solar White and then trimmed them out.     I added Snow Drifts and layered them to the card with foam tape.   



I added details with my White Sakura Gel pen and several sequins from Pretty Pink Posh in Marshmallow.    I white heat embossed the sentiment from Handwritten Happiness.   

I hope you have a wonderful day!   Thanks for visiting me!!!  



1 comment: