Monday, April 9, 2018

Reverse Confetti - Color Throwdown Challenge


Happy Monday!   I got to play again this weekend with the Color Throwdown Challenge.   The colors were Mint, Red and Pink.    I used the new Honey Bear Stamp set again from Reverse Confetti.  It is one of my favorite sets!  







 I stamped and colored my images onto Premier Polar White and colored in with my Copic Markers.   I then cut them out with the Honey Bear Confetti Cuts.   I added a limb from the Nuts About You stamp set and matching Confetti Cuts.   I die cut my Pink card panel with the Small Diamond Tiles Cover panel and layered it onto a white card base. 






To create my focal point to place my images, I die cut the Scalloped Squares from Premier Polar White and Iced Aqua card stock.   I die cut several layers so that it would pop up off the card base.   I stamped the inside square with the Elemental Stripes in Stone ink just along the lower half.  I added some details to the images with my Uniball Signo White Gel pen. 








Here is the link to the Color Throwdown Challenge!   I hope you have some time to play along! 


Thanks for stopping by! 




















1 comment:

  1. Aww, so sweet! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete