Monday, May 28, 2018

Reverse Confetti - Think Pink

Happy Memorial Day!  I played along with the CAS(E) this Sketch #273 and created a birthday card to add to my stash.   I used the Reverse Confetti Think Pink stamp set along with Elemental Stripes and the Bitty Banners stamp sets.  




I stamped my images onto Premier Polar White and colored with Copic markers and then cut down with the Think Pink Confetti Cuts.    I then ink blended Iced Aqua and Lagoon ink onto the bottom of a white panel and then stamped with the same ink colors with the Elemental Stripes stamp set.   






My sentiment is from Bitty Banners and I stamped it with Versafine Onyx Black ink and die cut it with the Bitty Banners Confetti Cut.    I placed my white panel onto an Iced Aqua card base.     Here is a link to the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge.    Thanks for stopping by! 





Today is the last day for the Reverse Confetti Sale!  20% your order!   Check it out! 


















1 comment: