Sunday, June 17, 2018

Reverse Confetti - Hey Sugar & Pattern Blocks

Hello! I am sharing a card today that I went wild on it with stamps and die!    I used 4 die sets, 3 stamp sets, 3 inks and 1 paper pad!   Whew!   That was a lot!   But in the end, I loved how this little birthday card turned out.  




 I decided to play along with the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with a Die Challenge.    I also played along with heARTful stamping challenge - anything goes + a stamp.   I created a 4 1/4 square birthday card using Hey Sugar and the Pattern Blocks stamp set.    To start, I stamped my cake and candle onto Premier Polar White card stock and colored with Copic markers and die cut it out with the Hey Sugar Confetti Cuts.   I die cut a scalloped circle from Flowers for Mom and the Circle Band from Iced Aqua and Buttercup cardstock and stamped with the Pattern Blocks stamp set with Iced Aqua and Buttercup inks.













   I used a sentiment from Banners in Bloom stamp set.    For the card base, I used some white card stock and created a 4 1/4 card base.   I die cut the Blocked Out Square Panel from white card stock and backed it with some pattern paper from Fun Times paper pad.   I added some rain drops from Studio Katia and a little white gel pen and clear sparkle to the candle.   







 That is it for me today!   You can join the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with a Die challenge here! And heARTful stamping challenge here!  Have a great week!  




















3 comments:

  1. So many great details here - and yet it's not just "piled" on! :) Love the cake - that's my standard go to colors too...can't live without chocolate frosting. Yum! Congrats on making Top 3 over at my heARTful stamping challenge this week. Please visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yummo! Fabulous card with so many lovely die cuts. Thanks for joining us at HLS.

    ReplyDelete