Sunday, July 15, 2018

Reverse Confetti - Leaping Lions

Hello!   I am sharing a card that I made for the Color Throwdown Challenge.   Here is a link for the color challenge; this week the colors are yellow, grey, kraft and white.   








I colored my images from Leaping Lions with my Copic markers and used Premier Polar White cardstock.    My little lions added the Kraft for the challenge.  For some finishing touches on the images I used some clear sparkle on the drum, Nuvo Crystal Glaze on the noses and white gel pen on the banner. 










  I popped my images up on the new Striped Circle Cover panel.  I added some yellow pattern paper from the Pattern Play paper pad. My sentiment was stamped onto some Stormy card stock that had been die cut with the Stitched Flag Trio.   





Thanks for stopping by!   Please follow me on Instagram and Pinterest! 





1 comment:

  1. Tricia, your card is so adorable and I love all the RC goodies you included! You totally rocked the throwdown colors!

    ReplyDelete