Sunday, September 23, 2018

My Favorite Things - Happy Haunting

Happy Sunday!    I played along with the MFT Card Challenge  Sketch challenge with the Happy Haunting stamp set again!    I was not too sure about the final card but sometimes you just have to go with it and move on!    I used some washi tape to accent the ink blended panel.








I used Spiced Marmalade and Squeezed Lemon Distress Oxide inks on a panel and then trimmed a white panel to cover the ink blended panel.








 I also did an ombre blending on the Steel Grey card stock with some Black Soot Distress inks.    I colored my images with Copic markers.   







Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great week!  



1 comment:

  1. Your card is adorable. Congratulations on your MFT win and happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete