Sunday, November 4, 2018

Reverse Confetti - 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2018

Hey there!   I am joining in this wonderful yearly tradition that Tracey McNeely has graciously hosted each year creating all this inspiration for creating your holiday tags for the season!   Please be sure to go to her site and follow each day.... here is the link for her blog:  In My Creative Opinion!!  She will have a list of all the participants and links to the blogs for you to look around.  There are prizes that are being given away so be sure to take a look at her blog and all the details!  I look forward to checking it out each day! 




I decided to go with a traditional color palette and my go to ink blending colors for my tag!   This tag took me no time to create and it would be very easy to mass produce. 






Can you believe all the sponsors! So many wonderful companies participating!    Be sure to stop by their sites and check them out along the way as well!    Support independent businesses!!!




 There are 25 days of sharing all month long and today I am sharing products from  Reverse Confetti  with a tag I created with Holiday Gnomes but you also get a little sneak of a new paper pad and tag die that is coming out with the November release!    







I started off by die cutting some card stock with the new Grid Stitched Tag that will be part of the November Countdown to Confetti.   I cut two from white card stock and one from the new patterned paper pad, Winter Solstice.  For one of the white tags, I used the Edge Essentials to create my snowy ground.     You are going to love this new paper pad!   Isn't this polka dot paper adorable! 






I inked blended some Iced Aqua and Lagoon ink onto the tag and then white heat embossed some snowflakes from the Holiday Gnome stamp set.    I stamped the images from the Holiday Gnome stamp set onto Premier Polar White card stock and colored with my Copic markers.  I added some details with my white gel pen and sparkle marker.     I added some sequins to the centers of the snowflakes!    I hope you have fun hoping along to all the stops, you will see some more sneaks of new release items for Reverse Confetti and stop by and visit us for the Countdown to Confetti starting on November 5th!  




Thank you for stopping by and don't forgot to comment as you hop along!


New release products available November 8th! 





   

23 comments:

  1. A great tag Tricia. The Grid Stitched tag is fabulous and the scene you created is way too cute. I am so inspired. ♥ it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable tag and I LOVE that stitched grid tag...think I NEED it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tag!!! Love the Holiday Gnome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These gnomes are my FAVORITE! I love how you colored it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag - I love the ombre inking and the textured tag - that Gnome is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous tag - love the pretty sky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little gnome. I have him and
    can't wait to put him on my Christmas
    cards. Cute tag. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute, I just love the little gnome. And the grid-pattern stitching adds so much interest to the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am absolutely smitten with this sweet new RC tag die-cut set. i believe kathy also used it. That notch at the top is so clever and cute! Love this!
    Wonderful inspiration.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one sweet tag with awesome stitched background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is SO MUCH crafty goodness going on in this little tag! I love the blended blue background, and those vivid colors in the gnome really make him pop right off the tag! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous tag! Gorgeous coloring and such a fun little scene. Those gnomes are just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the perfectly blended background!

    ReplyDelete

  14. The article you are posting was such a nice I like this keep it up.
    Click Here : track excavators for sale used excavator cat-336el

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love those pattern papers you used. They are gorgeous!! Your tags are simply adorable. Your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable tag! Great coloring on the gnome and the new paper pack is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This Holiday Gnome is just irresistible ! Thanks for sharing. Love, Marjorie
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)cm]

    ReplyDelete