Monday, November 26, 2018

Reverse Confetti - November Stock Your Stash Challenge

Hey there!   I am sharing my card for the Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash November Challenge.    This month's there is Holiday & Winter.   I decided to use the Christmas Cheer stamp set, I had not inked it up yet for a holiday card and went with a traditional colors of Lime Green and Salsa.    








 My sentiment was created with the Jingle All the Way Confetti Cut.    I die cut it from Salsa and Lime Green card stocks and then alternated the colors in the sentiment.    I have enough letters left for another card or tag.   






I stamped my images from Christmas Cheer onto Premier Polar White cardstock and colored with my Copic markers.   I used the new Winter Solstice and the Scalloped Bag & Tags Creator for my card base.   






I covered my card base with a piece of the patterned paper from Winter Solstice and then trimmed down another small piece and backed it with Lime Green cardstock.     The Scalloped Bag & Tags Creator is such a versatile die that you can use in so many ways.   It has become one of my most favorite dies from Reverse Confetti.   








There is a few days left to play along with the Stock Your Stash Challenge!  Click on this link to find out more details on the challenge! Come check it out and play and if you post your creations on social media, please be sure to use the hashtag: #SYSChallenge

Thanks for stopping by!   Hope you will play along! 




No comments:

Post a Comment