Sunday, November 11, 2018

Reverse Confetti - Snow Bunnies

Happy Sunday!   I have had a busy weekend but I managed to sneak in this card using some of the new release products from Reverse Confetti's November release!    I also used the new Life Changing Blender Brushes from Picket Fences and man, they are right!   These make ink blending so much easier!   I am really happy, I tried these out because I love to ink blend on my cards. 

I started off ink blending with Lagoon and Iced Aqua.   These are two of my most favorite colors to blend a background.    I love this color background and it is one of my most favorite ones to do.    I used some post it tape to mask off the snowy hill. 









Next, I die cut several snowflakes from the Snowflakes Trio and backed the white cardstock with adhesive to make it easier to adhere the snowflakes.    I love it when I remember to do this, 9/10         I forget to back the cardstock before die cutting.    I randomly added them to the background and then added some sparkling jewels in an aqua color.    







The Snow Bunnies were stamped onto Premier Polar White cardstock and then colored in with my Copic markers, adding details in with a white gel pen.   I decided to try a different color palette and went with some vintage color combinations.   See this pin on my Pinterest board for more color combos like this.    I added some clear sparkle to the skates and then coated them in a Nuvo Crystal Glaze.   






I added some stamped and embossed trees from Triangle Trees.  I used Iced Aqua and then silver embossed the second one.     My sentiment is stamped in Midnight ink and I used the Snowflake Magic stamp set for my sentiment.   I love the pop of black agains the cool aqua background.    I die cut the sentiment with the Snowflake Magic Confetti Cuts.   The Midnight ink stamps so crisp!   







I added all my stamped images to the inked panel with lot's of foam tape!   I doubled up the bunnies so that they really popped off the card.   I added the panel to a white A2 card base.    I am joining a few challenges with this card: 












Thank you so much for stopping by to visit my blog!    Let me know below your favorite colors to blend together for a background.   I would love to try new combinations!    

Please follow me on Instagram and Pinterest!   




1 comment: