Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Reverse Confetti - Snow Bunnies



Happy Wednesday!   I had some crafty time and decided to play along with the Color Throwdown Challenge.    The colors were some of my favorite colors for Christmas!   I actually used several stamp sets from Reverse Confetti to create my card.   I love the color combination of aqua, red and silver.   I also used the photo as inspiration as well.   See the photo at the bottom of my post.





 I started my card by stamping with the new Snowflake Magic stamp set and versamark ink onto Salsa cardstock and created a background.   I die cut the new Grid Stitched Tag from white cardstock and then ink blended with Iced Aqua and Lagoon inks onto the tag.   The bottom of the tag I covered with glue and added some white glitter.  









I stamped some images from Snow Bunnies and Cool Friend onto Premier Polar White cardstock and colored with my Copic markers.    I then die cut them with the matching Confetti Cuts.   I stamped a sentiment from Snowflake Magic using Midnight ink onto more Polar White cardstock and die cut it with the Snowflake Magic Confetti Cut.  




Here is a link for this weeks Color Throwdown Challenge.   




Thank you for stopping by!  I hope you get a chance to play along with the Color Throwdown Challenge! 



2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the RC images and great design! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete