Sunday, December 16, 2018

Reverse Confetti - Snow Bunnies

Hello!    I hope you have a wonderful weekend and ready to start the countdown to Christmas!   We had my side of the families Christmas this weekend and it was so much fun to get together with family!   I just got back into town and getting ready to travel again for work.  So I spent my afternoon unpacking and packing again.   






I had just a little time today to create this card for this week's Freshly Made Sketches!    I think I was starting to channel the next card holiday with my color choices!   I used Reverse Confetti's Snow Bunnies for this card.   I love the cute images in this set.    










I stamped my images onto Premier Polar White cardstock and colored with my Copic markers.   To create my little scene I used Rose cardstock and die cut it with the Snowballs Cover Panel.   I die cut another piece of white cardstock with the Scalloped Bag & Tags Creator Confetti Cuts and All Framed Up.   I then layered with the Rose cardstock and placed it onto some Piggy Bank cardstock. 






I die cut a heart from Iced Aqua cardstock with the Stamped Note Confetti Cuts and followed along with the sketch for my card design.    The heart was perfect for the sentiment from the stamp set!   Here is a link to the Freshly Made Sketch #367. 


Thank you for stopping by!   Happy Holidays to all! 






3 comments:

  1. Wow this is beyond adorable! Sweet as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are SO cute! Love them on the pink polka dot background with the blue hearts - and such a perfect sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This could not be sweeter! These adorable images are colored so perfectly. Glad to see you this week at FMS and thanks for entering our DT call.

    ReplyDelete