Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Reverse Confetti - Stock Your Stash Challenge

Hey 'Fetti Fans!   This is the last Stock Your Stash Challenge of the year!   This month's theme is Thank You cards.    I used Honey Bear stamp set along with the Striped Circle Cover Panel.   I wanted a bright and cheery card.   The sun has not been out much lately, which has made me wish for Spring to come!     




I started with the Striped Circle Cover Panel and cut it out of white card stock.   I decided to put strips of RC Aqua, Iced Aqua and Mist card stock behind the Cover Panel and mounted to a white card base.    Next I stamped out some other images from the Honey Bear stamp set on Polar White card stock and colored with my Copic markers.    








I stamped the tree leaves with Avocado Ink onto Lime Green card stock and stamped the tree trunk onto Sand card stock with black ink.   I added some white details to the images with my white gel pen. 








Next I stamped a sentiment from Mod Floral Stack onto Midnight card stock and white heat embossed it.   I love the font of these sentiments!   So beautiful.    






There is a few days left to play along with the Stock Your Stash Challenge!  Click on this link to find out more details on the challenge! Come check it out and play and if you post your creations on social media, please be sure to use the hashtag: #SYSChallenge

Thanks for stopping by!   Hope you will play along! 







No comments:

Post a Comment