Monday, January 14, 2019

SugarPea Designs - Bewitched - Extending your Holiday Stamps thru the Year


Hello everyone!   It’s Tricia here today and I am on the SugarPea Designs Blog today sharing a card using a Halloween  stamp set in a different way!    I love the images from the Bewitched stamp set and there are several images and sentiments that you can use to create a card that is not Halloween related.     






I stamped the little witch reading the magic book and the cat images from Bewitched and colored them with my Copic markers.    There is several sentiments that pair with these two images, I decided to go with “I’m under your spell”.   I was thinking this could be a really cute Valentine card.     






I looked thru my dies to see what would pair nicely with the stamped images and decided to use the heart from Sugar Cut Postage Stamp and Arrow Cover Plate.    Hearts and Arrows, going along with my theme here!   I die cut the heart from white card stock and ink blended with Distress Inks in Fossilized Amber and Squeezed Lemonade (to match her dress).   The Arrow Cover Plate will add some more interest to the card without being too distracting when you use it tone on tone.  It adds just enough texture but also blends in nicely with the other images.   







I played around a little with the sentiment, trying to decide if I wanted to put it on a strip and go across the entire card, flagged banner or simply trim it down to the size of the sentiment.   After playing around a little with where to position, I decided to keep everything clustered together with the small pop of black.   

So don't put your holiday stamps sets away for another year!   Take a look and see how you can use them thorough out the year!  

Thanks for stopping by and see you next Monday!  

You can find the SugarPea Design products here! 








No comments:

Post a Comment