Friday, January 4, 2019

Sugarpea Designs - Llama Just Say

Hey there! I hope your New Year is going well!  I have some exciting news to share, I will be Guest Designing for SugarPea Designs for January and February!   I am so thrilled to share my inspiration with you using SugarPea's sweet products over the next couple of months.   For my intro today, I created this birthday celebration card using Llama Just Say stamp set.   I had picked up this stamp set during the Black Friday sales and it is so adorable.  I love it's heart nose! 





After several months of holiday card making, I am was so happy to create a simple birthday card!   I stamped my images onto Neenah Solar White 80 lb paper and then colored with my Copic markers.  I used the "dotting" technique to create the shadow areas on the llama.   I layered the llama onto a card panel that was trimmed down with the SugarCut Postage Stamp and cut it from white and light grey card stock and layered them together.   I mounted it with foam tape to a card base covered with Navy & White patterned paper from Spots & Stripes Brights Patterned Paper.   




I added a small red heart from the same SugarCuts Postage Stamp.   I added details to the images with my Sakura White Gel Pen and my Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen.   

Thank you for stopping by!   Come see me on the SugarPea Designs Blog!   

SugarPea Designs Supplies Used: 











  

1 comment: