Monday, January 21, 2019

SugarPea Designs - Stuck on You


Happy Monday to you!   I am over on the SugarPea Designs Blog sharing a Valentine's Day card along with some quick and easy Valentine's Day treats.    




The Stuck on You stamp set has some really fun sentiments that are perfect for Valentine's Day.  First up, let me share with you how I made the card.    I started off with a white card panel and used the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles and using the largest die, ran my card panel thru with the die.   







I then stamped two of the cacti stamps along with one of the pot images from Stuck on You with Stone ink.   I stamped them randomly across the card to create a background.   I used a small sentiment from the set and stamped it in-between the cacti images with black ink.    I added a flower to several of the cacti with some red ink to give them a pop of color!   








Next I die cut a red heart using the Postage Stamp Sugar Cut.    I stamped another sentiment onto a strip of black card stock and white heat embossed it.   I trimmed it so that it goes across the entire card panel. I added the red heart with foam tape and for the black sentiment, I added adhesive to the middle with foam tape on the ends so that it is level with the heart.   That is all for the card!   







Now, for the Valentine treats.   I stamped just like I did on the card but I die cut it with the largest die from the Postage Stamp Sugar Cut.   I added a lollipop by cutting two slits in the card to slide the stick from the lollipop.  I then added the heart with foam tape on top of the slits.   The sentiment was trimmed down to fit the heart.   







That is all for me today!   

~Tricia


All supplies used can be found on the SugarPea Designs Shop: 










No comments:

Post a Comment