Tuesday, October 15, 2019

SugarPea Designs - Christmas Cheer

Hello there!   I am here today to share a holiday card made with the new Christmas Cheer stamp set from SugarPea Designs.   This stamp set is just adorable!   There are some really sweet images in this stamp set.  I just love the little baby owls.     






I stamped my images onto Neenah card stock and then colored with my Copic markers.    For my background, I used Distress Oxide Inks in Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch and Chipped Sapphire.   I love the bright blue against the white snow drift created with the Card Front Element Builder SugarCut.    

SugarPea Designs is donating 20% of the sales of this stamp set to the Alzheimers Association!  Wendy Ramlakhan and Vera Yates designed this stamp set for the Caring Hearts Card Drive which you can find more information about here!   Shop for the Christmas Cheer stamp set on the SugarPea Designs blog! 



I used the Card Front Element Builder II SugarCut and ran both my Distressed Oxide panel and the white panel for the pierced details.    I decided to add some snowflakes using two SugarCuts:   Whatever the Weather and the Floral Pocket Tag.    I die cut them from white cardstock that had some Stick It adhesive on the back to make them really easy to adhere.  





I also die cut the SugarCut Joy from red and white cardstock.  
I stamped a sentiment from the Christmas Cheer stamp set and then added my images with foam adhesive.    For a finishing touch, I tied some red and white twine around the top of the card.   





  Thank you for joining me today!  






No comments:

Post a Comment