Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Reverse Confetti ThermOWeb Collaboration!

Happy Wednesday!   Reverse Confetti and ThermOWeb have a collaboration going on this week.  You can see all the posts on the ThermOWeb blog here!   We are sharing projects all week together!  Today I am sharing a Christmas card that I made with the new Gina K. Designs Glitz Glitter Gel in Red Velvet!    




This Glitter Gel has so much sparkle and drys so quick!    This was my first time using this gel and I am really loving it!  





I used the Snowballs Cover Panel and cut a panel from clear acetate and created my own stencil.   I used the Purple Tape to adhere it to my mixed media mat and then covered a panel of Brick cardstock with the Gina K. Designs Glitz Glitter Gel in Red Velvet.    I set the panel aside to dry and worked on the rest of my card.  










I stamped the images from Christmas Candles onto Premier Polar White cardstock and then colored with my Copic markers.   I then die cut them out with the matching Christmas Candle Confetti Cuts.  I stamped several of the accent images with Lime Green and Parakeet ink doing a rock and roll inking on the stamps. 






 Once my Brick panel was dry, I die cut the Rounded Stitched Window from the panel.    I used the panel to then determine where my sentiment and candle illumination needed to be stamped.   For that I used Midnight and Buttercup ink.       






I then layered the Brick panel and the white panel onto an Avocado card base.   Be sure to hop over to the ThermOWeb Blog and check out all the posts from this week and the products being featured.   I had so much fun today playing with the Gina K Designs Glitter Gel and Purple Tape, I think I may have found a new addiction!   I need all the colors! There are 11 colors!   Check them all out here! 





That is it for me today!  I hope that you have a wonderful day! 










No comments:

Post a Comment