Sunday, July 27, 2014

My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club - MFTWSC186

Here is my card this week for the Wednesday Sketch Challenge.     I used the MFT Pure Innocence Happy Banner stamp and die.   I used the paper collection from Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine.  It had a paper that had Oh Happy Day printed all over the paper and went perfectly with this set.

I used Copics to color my image and then paper pieced the dress, banner and bow.    Perfect for a Birthday Card.




Stamps: MFT PI Happy Banner
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice
Paper: MFT Smooth White, Razzle Berry,  Lemon Drop, Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine
Tools: MFT Blueprints 1 & 2, Fishtail Flag Stax and Pierced Fishtail Flag Stax, Wink of Stella Clear, Copics 
 



Thanks for looking!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Love that sweet image and the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete