Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Peerless Watercolor - Thank you card to Share!

I finally tried my Peerless Watercolors that I had ordered.  Wow!  Are they bright and beautiful.   I only got the Complete Edition which is 15 colors.    I got mine directly from the Peerless website at the time that I ordered everyone was sold out!   They are bright and they blend so easily!   They really have great color saturation.      I did an emboss resist using a Mama Elephant Trifecta stamp set and stamped in Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder.     The sentiment is a set from Paper Smooches, Slang Gang embossed with white embossing powder as well onto a black circle cut out with my new MFT Pinking Circe Stax.   I tried (my first) wadding up some white thread and layering under my sentiment.  ( I almost left it off. )  My OCD almost kicked in and removed it.   I have seen many people do this on cards and it looks great.   My first few attempts to "wad" it up, really did not look the way I thought it should.  Still not to sure about it.   But need to try new things!   Definitely a new thing for me.  Anyway, hope you enjoy the card share! 







Love that sentiment!!!   

6 comments:

  1. Lovely!! There are lots of beautiful colours in this card. I Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card! I may have to break down and get some peerless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Card! Saw you at the SYS2 Gallery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the colors AND the addition of the thread. Great work!

    ReplyDelete