Monday, November 9, 2015

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Dashing By

Happy Monday!  I had the day off and crafted all day!   Whoo! Whoo!   I also slipped an eye doctor exam in there as well.    I have not had much time to craft these past two weekends and loaded up today.  I will have a couple of cards to share this week.   I also got started making some tags for my Christmas packages.    Today, I spent most of the day watercoloring.  

I watercolored this My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Dashing By image with my Zig Clean Color markers.     I used watercolor paper for my image and background.     The background panel was cut from watercolor paper and I used the Blueprints 15 stitched panel.    I then stamped Lisa Johnson Designs by MFT Snowflake Splendor in Versamark ink and used Hero Arts White Embossing powder.   I heat embossed the snowflakes and then colored with Distress Inks in Peacock Feathers, Broken China and Tumbled Glass and watered down the ink to get a wash of color.







I then heat embossed with Hero Arts White Embossing Powder on Razzle Berry card stock with my Fishtail Flag stax and topped it off with some Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins. 




All products My Favorite Things Unless otherwise noted: 

Stamps: PI Dashing By, LJD Snowflake Splendor
Inks: Hybrid Black Licorice, Versamark, Distress Peacock Feathers, Broken China, Tumbled Glass
Papers: Sno Cone, Razzle Berry, Watercolor, Recollections White
Tools: PI Dashing by,  Blueprints 15,  Fishtail Flag Stax, Hero Arts White Embossing Powder, PPP Sequins, Sparkling Clear 6 mm and 4 mm, Zig Clean Color Markers, White Sakura gel pen, Clear Wink of Stella 



















Stop by again later this week and I will post a few more cards that I made today. 

Thanks for stopping by! 



3 comments:

  1. You have such a gorgeous style, Tricia! I always love seeing what you have created. This card is wonderful with the watercoloring and the fun pink banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on that sketch!! The triangle of snowflakes and the watercolor are just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete