Color Throwdown Challenge - Banner In Bloom

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Happy Sunday!   I was able to get a little card making in this weekend and created this with the new Reverse Confetti Banner in Bloom stamp set.   I wanted to create a soft looking very feminine card with the Color Throwdown Challenge colors this week of Light Pink, Dark Pink and Green.    I stamped one of the flower images from the Banner in Bloom and made a background piece.   I then colored the images with Copic markers in various pinks and greens.  








I cut white cardstock with the Striped Frame Cover Panel and layered on top of the stamped and colored images.   I also cut a Hello sentiment from the Hello & Thanks Label and placed some black card stock cut out with the Pierced Rounded Top Layer Confetti Cut.    I added some Marshmallow sequins.     

Thanks for stopping by today!   
























SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Eyecatching. So clean and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty little flowers peeking out from behind the background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS