Saturday, July 8, 2017

Reverse Confetti New Release Blog Hop!


Today is the day for the release of the products!   The entire July release is now available in the Reverse Confetti shop!    We are celebrating with a Blog Hop and you have arrived from the beautiful Amy Kolling's blog!   


I have several projects to share today.   For my first project, I am using the Banners in Bloom Stamp set.   I colored my stamped image with Distress Inks on watercolor card stock that had been clear heat embossed.   Then I cut out with the coordinating Banner in Bloom Confetti Cuts.   






I then cut a Mist card stock panel with the Pierced Rounded Top Layers Confetti Cuts and added the Wreaths image cut from black card stock.    


I stamped the card base with the Banners in Bloom stamp set in matching ink and then layered my panel on top.   I added some hemp twine and some clear sparkling sequins.   




I love the new Magical Day stamp set and Sentiment Essentials stamp sets!   I decided to create a birthday tag.   




I used the Pierced Rounded Top Layers and cut one from Bristol Smooth card stock and the new Premier Polar White card stock.     I ink blended with Seafoam and Parakeet ink on the Bristol card stock and then splattered it with some brown ink.    

I stamped the happy birthday sentiment from Sentiment Essentials and placed at the top of the tag.   I stamped the images from the Magical Day stamp set and cut them out with the Magical Day Confetti Cut dies.   




I add some sparkle with my Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen and topped it off with some ribbon tied with twine.   Before adding the ribbon, I added a second tag to the back to make it more sturdy.   



One last card to share......I die cut the Thanks Square three times in the Premier Polar White card stock.    I glued and stacked them all together.   




I stamped a piece of Dark Roast card stock and stamped with the Banners in Bloom stamp set in Versamark ink and used clear embossing powder.   I stamped it all over the background.    I cut it slightly smaller than the Thanks Square.    



I added some Stone card stock to the cut outs in the Thanks panel. 




I have two more cards to share with you today.   When I saw the Thanks Square and the Hello Square I immediately thought of adding a rainbow of color card stock stripes using a die cut inlay technique.   I cut several thin strips of Reverse Confetti card stock in a rainbow of colors.  I adhered them onto a thin piece of paper and then die cut it with the Thanks Square.   Then I created two cards with the die cut pieces and added them with the Premier Polar white card stock and card base. 















Next up on the hop is the fabulous Heather Pulvirenti!  

Please make sure that you hop along to see all the wonderful inspiration for the July release!  

Below is a complete list for the hop. 

Thank you for stopping by!  

Tricia Barber - that's me!
and 'Fetti Friend, 


















8 comments:

  1. Oh Tricia, these are all beautiful...I especially love the rainbow one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your cards are so nice...the Rainbow card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the inspiration this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards you have made but particularly like the lovely colourful 'thanks' card, it is gorgeous.
    Di B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALL your cards are amazing Tricia, I can't stop looking at the tone on tone 'Thanks' card in the neutral tones, how wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are amazing. I love the look of each. The tag is darling with the cute girl. Great dies and love the colorful thanks. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete