Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Miss You - another Mama Elephant card to share

I have seen this set used so many cute ways.     I loved how Laura Bassen did this card here and had to give a try.   TBH - this was my third attempt.   I am not that great with a craft knife and it took me three tries to get one that looked decent.   That is mostly due to my fear of the craft knife!    It takes practice!  


I used my Distress Inks to create my night sky: Dusty Concord, Broken China and Tumbled Glass.   The stars were stamped from the Lawn Fawn Starry Background stamp.    The sentiment and little gig are from the Mama Elephant In my Heart (along with the die).   

Thanks for looking!

Stamps:  Mama Elephant In My Heart, Lawn Fawn Starry Background
Inks: Versamark, MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, Distress Inks 
Paper: MFT Smooth White
Tools: ME In my heart dies, White Embossing Powder, White Gel Pen,  Craft Knife 



1 comment:

  1. So cute! And thanks for the nod to the original inspiration...I hadn't seen her post. Your background is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete