Monday, April 11, 2016

My Favorite Things Lucky Dog - Sketch Challenge

Here is my card for this week's My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge.  I used a new stamp set from My Favorite Things Birdie Brown Lucky Dog.




All products My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted: 

Stamps: Birdie Brown Lucky Dog
Inks: Hybrid Black Licorice, Versamark, SSS Fog and Smoke, Hybrid Jelly Bean Green, Distress - Spun Sugar
Papers: Smooth White, Jelly Bean Green, Sno Cone
Tools: Boutique Window, Grassy Fields, English Brick wall stencil, Blueprints 15








Thanks for stopping by! 



3 comments:

  1. Love you card! The dog looking in the window is so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Tricia. Lucky Dog is on my Wish List!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is soooooo Dog gone CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete