Thursday, June 2, 2016

Snuggle Bunnies With My Favorite Things



Hello! I am sharing card that I made with this sweet set form My Favorite Things.   I love the sentiments  in this set. This card is being sent to a friend that I miss hanging with every day.  The images were colored with Copic markers onto Copic Cardstock.  I used an Avery Elle burst die to frame the scene.  The panel was put on a Kraft base that I had stenciled with a dot stencil using white pigment ink.  







Stamps:  MFT Snuggle bunny
Ink:  MFT hybrid black licorice, Unicorn White pigment
Paper:  PI Kraft, MFT Red hot, Sno cone 
Tools:  Avery Elle burst, Lawn Fawn Puffy cloud border die, MFT Jumbo Polka Dot stencil, Copic Markers 



I am linking this card to the MFT Wednesday Sketch challenge. 


Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment