Sunday, June 26, 2016

Color Throwdown Challenge 398

Hope you had an excellent weekend.    I got to visit with family and spend some quality time which is fun.     I have had this stamp set for a white and did not get a chance to use it.   It is from Clearly Besotted and is called To You With Love.   

I made my original card with Distress Inks.   I did two with Distress Inks and two with my Zig Clean Color.    The Distress Ink colors are Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Abandoned Coral and Crushed Olive.   The ones colored with Distress markers are much softer than the ones with the Zig.   They turned out much brighter.  Still trying to get the hang of the Zig markers. 


Here is the card that I am entering in for the challenge.    The sentiment was stamped in Versamark ink and then Gold heat embossed.  













Here is a shot of the four cards that I created today.    The two on the left hand side were done with Distress Inks, the two on the right were done with Zig Clean Color markers. 





Thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards!!! Love your water coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word!! These are STUNNING!! LOVE the watercolor and your lovely design!!

    ReplyDelete