Wednesday, March 15, 2017

My Favorite Things - Space Explorer

I am sharing another card that I made with the My Favorite Things Space Explorer set.   This time instead of a galaxy background, I made my little moon scape for my little guy.    I used the Scenic Safari dies from MFT to create my moon scape and stamped on Grout Grey card stock with the Lots of Dots background with Grout Grey dye ink.    I sponged some additional ink on the top edge to provide more separation of the pieces.   




The main black panel was stamped with the Star Celebration background with Versamark ink and clear embossing powder.    The main stamped images were colored with Copic markers and then I added clear Pico Embellisher to add more shine and dimension to the card.   




Here is a close up of the shine added to the card with the clear embossing and Pico embellisher.   






Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment