Saturday, March 11, 2017

Reverse Confetti Bear Hugs





Happy Weekend!    Today I am sharing a card I made for the Reverse Confetti - Sketch for you to try challenge.     I used Reverse Confetti Bear Hugs stamp set and colored with Copic markers.    




The main panel was die cut with MFT Homespun Stitch lines and then popped up on some patterned paper that is covering an A2 card base.   I sponged on some Tumbled Glass Distress ink.   I used a flag die from MFT Blueprints 29 to create the multiple flags and stamped my main sentiment on one of the flags.   




The main image was stamped on Neenah Solar white and then cut out with a Reverse Confetti Cuts die Lacy Scallop Circles.   I backed with with another circle cut of some yellow patterned paper from the same pack. 










Thanks for stopping by! 



3 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet!!! That little Koala is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia, this is stinkin' ADORABLE.
    Thanks for joining us for the March Reverse Confetti SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I like the die you used to cut around your koala! Totally perfect!

    ReplyDelete