Monday, January 27, 2014

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge - 204 with Mama Elephant Stamps

I just fell in love with this stamp set when I saw this sweet little cupid images over on the Mama Elephant Blog in the December Release.  Really, I loved all the sets for December.   But I was trying to be good……it is so hard to be good sometimes when they are really cute sets!      The stamp set is called Love from Above.   I really loved all the Design teams inspiration but loved the coloring on this card by Emily Leiphart.   I used the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge this week to start my card.   The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored in with Copics.   I added some Diamond Stickles to the wings to give them some sparkle.    Luckily this was captured in the photo.    I used my Wink of Stella Clear to add sparkle to the rest of the image.    The pattern paper is from Basic Grey True Love pad.   






I cut the image out with my MFT Pierced Rectangle Stax and framed with the MFT Rectangle Stax 1.    Some banners from the MFT Blueprints 2 were cut from some SU Soft Sky.   I aged all the pieces with Distress Ink Antique Linen and added some SU Candy Dots to finish off the sketch.  I finished the inside off with another greeting from the stamp set and added a little piece of the pattern paper to the inside with two more of the banners cut into smaller pieces, no photo to share.    I added some Glossy Accents after the photo was taken to the red heart on the main image panel.    I was losing my light to take a photo and knew that it would not be dry so I added it later.  The whole panel was mounted on some MFT Whip Cream card stock that was cut out with MFT Blueprints 2.    In the photo below, you can see a little bit more sparkle from the Wink of Stella and Stickles.    This card came together super quick.   Thanks for looking!




Stamps:  Mama Elephant Love from Above 
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink Antique Linen
Papers:  PI Kraft, SU Soft Sky, MFT Whip Cream, MFT Steel Grey, Basic Grey True Love 6x6
Tools:  MFT Blueprints 2, MFT Pierced Rectangle Stax, MFT Rectangle Stax 1, SU Candy Dots Subtle, Copics, Wink of Stella Clear, Distress Diamond Stickles, Glossy Accents

1 comment: