Friday, May 2, 2014

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 217

This card has been a week in progress.   I don't have much stamp time during the week with work, kids, sports, etc…… I started this card on Monday, finished on Thursday and took the picture today but could not load it till now!  Whew!  

I love any sketch with a circle!    I used my MFT Pure Innocence Sunny Thoughts and colored with my Copic Markers.   I used my MFT Flat bottomed clouds for the flowers and covered them with my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter marker.   My go to MFT Fishtail flag stax to add my flag banners.  

Thanks for looking!




Stamps: MFT PI Sunny Thoughts
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers:  PI Kraft, MFT Sweet Tooth, Razzle Berry, Lemon Drop, Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine
Tools: MFT Pierced Circle Stax, Fishtail flag Stax, Flat bottomed Clouds, Sakura white Gel Pen, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush


No comments:

Post a Comment