Monday, December 1, 2014

Jingle all the Way - Shaker Card


This was a stamp that I did not order when the release came out and just regretted not getting it.  It was so sweet.    So I finally ordered it and it was on backorder for the longest time!   Could not wait to ink it up when I finally got the stamp and die set.     Love all of the Birdie Brown sets with MFT.      She is one of my favorite artist.    



Stamps: MFT Jingle all the Way
Ink: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, Versamark, Distress: Tumbled Glass, Broken China and Chipped Sapphire
Paper: Neenah 110 
Tools: ME Landscape trio, MFT Jingle All the Way Dies, Pretty Pink Posh Sequins, White Embossing Powder, Copics, Distress Stickles, MFT Square Frame




I loved how it turned out!   Thanks for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment