Saturday, January 3, 2015

Gorjuss - Ruby - Watercolor


It has been quite a while since I watercolored a card.    I have been on vacation so I have been enjoying the extra crafty time.   But I discovered that I am quite rusty at watercoloring.   I by no means an expert but it took a very long time to water color this card.   I was going to cut it down but decided to make it a 5x7 card.   On occasion I need a 5x7 card and thought that this would be perfect.     I was inspired by Kristina Werner's card here.    Another thing that I have not done in quite a while is using my sewing machine and added some stitched details to the card.    




Stamps:  Gorjuss Ruby, Simon Says Handwritten borders
Ink: Ranger Archival Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Distress Inks Pumice Stone, Concord Grape, Seedless preserves
Paper: SU Rich Razzleberry, PI Kraft, MFT Whip Cream, Strathmore Watercolor
Tools: Distress Markers,  Sewing Machine, SSS Mini Hearts die, Sakura White Gel & Stardust, Wink of Stella Clear



Thanks for looking!   



No comments:

Post a Comment