Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Watercolor Valentine

I just love watercoloring.  It is super relaxing.  Making cards is therapeutic to me.    I love being able to create something and wished I could do it everyday.       I was in the mood this weekend to just water color and came up with this card.



I white embossed a Heart Background Stamp from My Favorite Things and then used Tumbled Glass and Broken China distress inks and gave it a wash of color.      I then added a pink heart die cut with the MFT Stitchable Hearts and added my own sentiment using Lawn Fawn Milo's ABC's.   

The dog image is from an Online Card Class for Copic Markers practice sheet that I cut out but the image is available in a Critter stamp set from Lawn Fawn.    I then mounted the water color piece with some Tombow Extreme adhesive and added it to a white card base.  The inside was stamped with a Valentine sentiment.     I made several of them to mail out for Valentine's Day.  

Thanks for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment