Sunday, March 1, 2015

Well Hello! My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge

Here is my card this week for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge for this past week.

I created a simple Hello card using MFT dies, no stamping on this card!   I used several MFT dies for this weeks card.   The recently released In and Out Stitched Rectangle was used to create the card base out of MFT Whip Cream card stock.   An oldie but a goodie - MFT Fishtail Flag Stax along with the Lisa Johnson Designs Happy Hello's.    The pattern paper is from Basic Grey Highline pack.  I used my sewing machine to attach the flags and topped it off with some Pretty Pink Posh sequins.  



Supplies used for this card: 
Paper:  MFT Whip Cream, PI Kraft, SU Basic Black, Basic Grey Highline 
Tools: Sewing machine,  MFT LJD Happy Hellos, MFT Fishtail Flag Stax, Pretty Pink Posh Sequins, MFT in and out stitched rectangle stax




This picture shows the dimension added by layering three hello's on top of each other.  




Thanks for joining me today!  





This card was Spotted on the MFT Challenge Blog!




3 comments:

  1. WOW, very cool! Your use of patterns are perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful mix of patterns and colors! fabulous card! thanks so much for playing along with MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #217!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, this card is TOTALLY worthy of the Spotlight! :)

    Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete