Saturday, May 30, 2015

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge 230

I was card making till late in the evening last night, so much fun!   I end up making two cards with this weeks sketch.   I will go ahead and when I am stamping and die cutting multiples of the images, make several at once and save them for later when I want to do some faster card making.   Sometimes I will go ahead and color up all the images while I have supplies out.    Last night, I was having fun coloring up the dog from Birdie Brown's You Make My Tail Wag in different colors.    I ended making both into a card.   First up, this was my original card based upon the sketch.








Stamps: My Favorite Things BB You Make My Tail Wag, Paw Print Background
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice, Steel Grey Dye, Distress Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn and Crushed Olive, Versafine Black Onyx
Papers:  MFT Steel Grey, Smooth White, Copic Xpress it, Red Hot
Tools: MFT Stitched Rounded Rectangle, Fishtail Flag banner stax, Pierced Tag Stax, Blueprints 8, Clear Wink of Stella, Snow Drift border die, BB You Make My Tail Wag Dies








Next up……. 

See my next post for a bonus card! 

Thanks for stopping by! 






1 comment:

  1. too cute! awesome coloring, too! fabulous card! thanks so much for playing along with My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete