Sunday, July 5, 2015

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge

I made a card for a friend of mine having some surgery next week.     I wanted to make her a card to send her a little cheer.   I colored my images super soft and used my Memento Rich Cocoa pad instead of black ink for my images.    The photo below shows the details that the circle cross stitch stax adds.  





Stamps:  MFT The Whole Herd, Green Pastures
Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa, MFT Hybrid Hot Fudge, SU Soft Suede
Papers: MFT Insulation Pink, Sweet Tooth, Neenah Solar White,  Peebles Walnut Grove Patterned 6x6 pack
Tools: MFT dies for Whole Herd and Green Pastures, Stitched Vertical Rectangle Stax, Sakura White Gel Pen, Copics






Hope that she likes it!  



Thanks for stopping by!   


1 comment:

  1. beautiful coloring and such a sweet card! love it! thanks so much for playing along with MFT Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete