Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Birthday Elle

Here is a quick birthday card using the set Adorable Elephants.    Such a cute set.  I watercolored a background using Peerless watercolors and some Arches Cold Pressed Watercolor paper.   The images were stamped on Copic Xpress it card stock and colored with Copic Markers.    I cut them out with my Brother Scan and Cut 2.   The sentiment was stamped directly on the watercolor paper using my MISTI to allow for repeat stamping to get a solid image.   The flowers were colored in with my Zig Clean Color markers. 





Stamps:  My Favorite Things Adorable Elephants
Inks: MFT Hybrid Black Licorice
Papers: PI Kraft, Arches Cold Press Watercolor, Copic Xpress it 
Tools: Brother Scan and Cut 2, Clear Wink of Stella, Zig Clean color markers, Copics






Thanks for stopping by! 


1 comment: