Thursday, January 26, 2017

Avery Elle Hogs & Kisses - One last Valentine Card for the Card Drive

Hey there!    I have one last card to share of the cards that I created for the Cards from the Heart Card Drive.   I mailed them off this week and hoping (fingers crossed) that they make it there on time.    I only made 31 cards of the 50 that I was shooting for but I ran out of time and had other weekend activities that kept me busy!   

I used the Avery Elle Hogs & Kisses set again!   It is so darn cute! 






I used several stamp sets to make the cards - MFT Watercolor stripes, Linen, and Swiss Dots Background stamps.    I used the Snow Drift Borders to cut the grassy area.   The Hogs & Kisses stamp set, I used several of the images and colored with Copic Markers.  









  

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Love the tone on tone stripes on the background. Cute card. I love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete