Monday, February 6, 2017

My Favorite Things - Otterly Love You

This past weeks MFT Card Challenge sketch challenge drew my eye this week.   It has been ages since I had done one!    I loved the simple layout and created a card with my new Birdie Brown set.   I started out  doing some emboss resist with white heat embossing  and the Balloon String background stamp set.   The panel was then ink blended with and several Distress inks: Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Broken China.   I stamped and colored the Otters from the Birdie Brown Otterly Love you stamp set and then cut them out.   Several sequins were added to highlights on the blue ocean background!    Some Clear Wink of Stella was add to the red heart.



  










   Thanks for stopping by!  

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! Love the blended background and the fun way you used that stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those otters are so darling and I love what you've created with them!

    ReplyDelete