Sunday, June 11, 2017

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge - Mermazing

Happy Sunday to you all!    I played along this week with My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge and created a card with the Birdie Brown Mermazing stamp set.    



I stamped the image and colored with Copic Markers.   I also stamped the heart and flag banner with the Mermaid tail background and the Cheesecloth background, both from My Favorite Things. 




I die cut the Vertical Stripes cover plate in Nightshift Navy ink, then stamped the heart and fishtail flag banner inks that match the card stock.  I used Sour Apple and Tangy Orange card stock.   I cut the banner with the new stitched fishtail sentiment strips with Versamark ink and used orange embossing powder to match the orange banner and her tail.  




I added detail with the white Sakura gel pen and some stippling with the Copic markers.   

I added some sequins for some sparkle!   

Thanks for stopping by! 







2 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE!!! I love your coloring and how you layered this over that background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gel pen details really work! I thought for sure the mermaid was coated with glossy accents!! Love the striped background!

    ReplyDelete