Sunday, August 6, 2017

Reverse Confetti - Bear Hugs

I popping in to share a quick card that I made for two challenges, I am linking this card to the Color Throwdown and The Paper Players Challenge.  






I stamped and colored my images from Reverse Confetti Bear Hugs with Copic markers.   I ink smooshed Mowed Lawn Distress ink on some Canson watercolor paper and then trimmed down and used the Circle Garland Confetti Cut to trim off the bottom and add some detail to my card.   I used some dark green cardstock and used the Stitched Flag Trio Confetti Cut and cut a banner.  I white heat embossed the greeting from A Friend Like You stamp set.    I assembled the panel onto a Kraft card base.    I added some tiny sequins and white gel pen for detail.












Here is the link for the Color Throwdown Challenge 454





 

Thanks for stopping by!  












9 comments:

  1. Fabulous Card. Love the soft watercolour background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How CUTE!! I adore this image and that sentiment is just too fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so adorable, Tricia! Thanks for playing along with this week's CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tricia, this is adorable! I love the color combo and that fun scene you created! That little koala is precious, That circle garland is a great addition! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just precious!! So perfect with the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sweet koala pair are adorable and I just love the soft watercoloured background to your scene - a great card Tricia. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card! Like the watercolor background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable....and that die is very cool! Thanks for playing with the Players' challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete