Sunday, October 29, 2017

Reverse Confetti - Bearing Gifts

Happy Sunday!   I played along today with the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge.   I saw this card on instagram and cased it to create my card today.    I used the Bearing Gifts stamp set from Reverse Confetti and the tree from Merry Christmoose.  


It is a non traditional Christmas card!     I used Distress inks for the trees and then lightly colored the bear and gifts with Copic markers.   




I added some clear sequins to finish off the card.   I am entering this card into the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge this week - the challenge was to make a card with a gift(s).    The sentiment was also from the Bearing Gifts stamp set.  I love the pop of black against the rainbow trees!  







Thanks for stopping by! 









SaveSave

1 comment: