Friday, February 16, 2018

Reverse Confetti - S'more Love

Happy Friday Fetti' Friends!   Last weekend I played around with Mission Gold watercolors that I got for Christmas and made some galaxy backgrounds.    I decided that they also looked like a northern winter sky with lots of snow!   I had an idea to use the Reverse Confetti Tall Triangle dies to create some Glacier's.   The layout was similar to a card I made last year here but in a different setting.   Now I had just the right background for the penguins from S'more Love.  



 I stamped my penguins from S'More Love onto Premier Polar White cardstock and colored with my Copic Markers and die cut them with the S'more Love Confetti Cuts.    Next, I used the Tall Triangles and the grassy border die from Nuts About You Confetti cuts  to create my glaciers and snow bank.    I then layered the die cut pieces onto the watercolor panel.  







Next, I decided to add a lot os sparkle and shimmer to my card.   The glaciers tops were covered in glue and then I sprinkled some clear glitter on top.   Next I added some Sparkle glitter with my Spectrum marker on the heart.   I covered the heart and the noses with a Clear Pico Embellisher.  I then added some Crystal Darice Sequins.  These will pick up the color of whatever you place them on. They are some of my favorite sequins.  I just love adding a little sparkle! 





I trimmed the panel down to 3 3/4 inch by 5 inches.   This gave a great border of the Mist cardstock base.   I forgot about adding and sentiment and did not want to cover the background so I stamped it directly to the background and then white heat embossed it.  




I hope you get a chance to get crafty this weekend!  













No comments:

Post a Comment