Monday, September 17, 2018

Reverse Confetti - Haunt It and Best Witches

Happy Monday to you!   I am sharing a Halloween card that I made and joining in along with the Simon Says Wednesday Sketch challenge.  This weeks theme was pop it up.   I popped up several images on my Halloween graveyard card to spook it up!     




I used several Halloween sets from Reverse Confetti - Haunt It for the sentiment, Best Witches for the mummy, large bat, Too Cute to Spook for the smaller bats and pumpkin and finally Frightening Friends for the pumpkin.  Whew!   That is a mouthful but I was really happy how it turned out.   






I started by ink blending with several Reverse Confetti inks in Iced Aqua, Lagoon and Island Blue inks onto a panel of Bristol Smooth card stock.   I then ran it thru my die machine with the Stitched Rays cover panel.    To create my grave stone, I used Midnight cardstock along with the Haunt it stamp set to create the grave marker.   I added a Midnight panel for the ground, it was also ran thru the die machine with the Stitched Rays Cover panel.    I added some rhinestone jewels to finish it off! 







Thank you for stopping by!   I would love it if you would follow me on Pinterest and Instagram.   
I will be sharing more Halloween inspiration all month!  




No comments:

Post a Comment