Monday, January 7, 2019

SugarPea Designs - Guest Designer - Infinity & Beyond

Hello all!  I am so excited to be guest designing with SugarPea Designs! I have a birthday card to share with you today using the Infinity & Beyond stamp set.   I started by ink blending a background with several Distress Inks on Bristol Smooth card stock using Chipped Sapphire, Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio and Black Soot.





 I kept my center light with the edges much darker since I knew that I would be die cutting in the center with the Sugar Cut Star Dust.   I added a strip of silver glittered card stock behind the stars.  The panel was also die cut with the Sugar Cut Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle to add some detail to the card panel edges.  I just love the swish of the glittered stars across the galaxy background and continued it with the blue jewels that were added to each end.   Normally I would splatter some white paint across a galaxy card panel, but I thought it would take away from the stars.  So I left it clean and simple! My version of clean and simple that is!  ðŸ˜‰




I added highlights to the stamped images with a white gel pen and covered the helmets of the puppy and little boy with crystal glaze.   I may have gone a little crazy with the white gel pen, but those smiling planets just had to have some rosy cheeks and white highlights!    





That is it for me today!   See you back Monday with another SugarPea Designs project!  

You can find the SugarPea Design products here! 

Have a great day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment