Sunday, April 21, 2019

Reverse Confetti Hat Box Florals

Happy Easter to all who celebrate!   It was a beautiful day spent with family and friends.    I am sharing a birthday card that I made with the Reverse Confetti Hatbox Floral stamp set.  This image just sings spring!   





I colored my image in with my Copic markers.   Then I die cut it with the matching Hatbox Floral Confetti Cuts and layered it onto a Stitched Hex Tag Confetti Cuts that had been stamped with a sentiment from Sentimental Gems.   I tied some hemp twine at the top of the tag. 






For my card panel, I used a kraft card base and layered the Criss Cross Cover Panel on top that was die cut from a soft blue card stock.    I added a couple of Darice Crystal sequins, I love how they pick up the same colors that I used for coloring.  










I hope you have an excellent week!   







No comments:

Post a Comment