Friday, May 19, 2023

Pixi Dust Designs - Lily

 Hello!  I am sharing a card made with the new release from Pixi Dust Designs!  This is a new die called "Lily".  How beautiful this turned out!  I love all the layering and dimension that you can achieve with a die! 


I loved layering all the colors and used mini ink blenders to blend the Distress Oxide inks.  I added the Lilies to a simple turquoise blue background and added the die cut sentiment that comes with the die.  A simple but stunning card! 







To finish it off, I added some crystal jewels.  I just love how this turned out!  No stamping! All die! 


Here are the Distress Oxide inks used: Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilized Amber, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron and Rustic Wilderness.  

Hop over to the Pixi Dust Designs shop to check out the new release! 

No comments:

Post a Comment