Thursday, November 23, 2023

Inspired by Gifts - The Greetery

 Hello!  Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends!   I am popping in to share the latest Inspired By Challenge - Inspired by Gifts!   I love to make gift tags for my presents and The Greetery has the best stamps and dies for this!  I used the Tear Strip Tags die and Tear Strip Tags Stamp set for the flag tags - these are super quick to make and so easy when you need a tag quick - one pass of the stamp and die is 4 double tags! 






For the bigger tags, I used the new Wrapped in Love Stamp set and Wrapped in Love die!  I love these!  You get all the little crafty things like the wrapping paper, tape, scissors, washi!  It is so much fun!  I whipped some of these up to add to my tag stash!  

Come join along with this weeks Inspired By Challenge!! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! 




2 comments: