Thursday, February 8, 2024

Inspired By Pink Hot Chocolate!

 The Inspired By Challenge team is pairing up with the Coffee Loving Papercrafters this week featuring the Sweet Valentine Wishes printables in Laurel's Etsy shop! 





I created a card and tag to add to a bag filled with hot chocolate bombs!   These projects were so easy to create with the printables Sweet Valentine Wishes!  I actually had another tag but it must have looked very yummy as my pup decided to snag it before I could get a photograph!  Needless to say, he thoroughly enjoyed it! 


I used a tag die that I had in my stash and created this tag adding some details with other die cuts from my stash.  The mug, sentiment and background paper is all from the Sweet Valentine Wishes printable! 


Here is a card I created with some of the other images from the collection.  The panel, sentiment and background images are from the collection.  I just added the heart strip die cut and some die to add more details to the card.   

I hope that you get a chance to play along with us this week and check out Laurel's Etsy shop and the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Facebook page! 


1 comment: