Thursday, April 25, 2024

Inspired by Challenge - Wellies

 Hello!  I hope you are doing well.  I am sharing a card I created for the Inspired By Challenge this week!  The theme is wellies!  I tell you what a challenge this card was, not because of the stamping and coloring but because I could not find my stamp!  


I knew that I had this cute stamp from Newton's Nook but searched my craft room high and low looking for it!  Has that ever happened to you?   As it turns out, I had stuck the stamp and some other Newton Nook stamps and stencils inside a drawer that I had scraps in.   Oh my!!  I looked everywhere and finally decided to open every drawer and search every nook and cranny for this set.   As it turns out, I also found this cute stencil also from Newton's Nook! It's called the Bokeh Hearts Stencil.   I love it!  





This was the first time as well that I colored a siamese cat!  I used my E70, E71, E74 and E77 to color up the cat and added pink details to the ear and nose with R32 and R30! 

I hope you get a chance to play along!  Check out the Inspired By Challenge here! 

1 comment:

  1. So fun and YES to losing things in my craft room. Looks like you hit a treasure box with the stamp + fabulous stencil.

    ReplyDelete